Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Damn cookies...

honestly. cookies ellude me. for some reason I cant get them crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle. i just get crumbly all the way through, which ends in a mess when I eat them...

just made some rolled oat cookies that I nabbed from a forum (nigella.com) which came highly regarded. Now I did make one mistake, instead of adding the sugar to the melted butter to dissolve, I added it to the dry mix, which I think affected it a bit... they still taste nice... but its not the texture I was after at all.

But baking has always elluded me... I never seem to get the desired result. cept with the guiness cake! that was a big success!!

2 comments:

  1. If you can manage the Guinness Cake you can bake anything you turn your hand to - just stick with it :-}

    ReplyDelete